You won’t get buried alive in paperwork and late orders waiting for a steel rule die from us. We can promise you quick turnaround and quality second to none at a price that won’t suck the life out of you.
WHAT is Rubber and WHY do I need it?
- Ejection Rubber, sometimes called packing is put on the die to push the part off. There is anywhere from extra firm to a soft foam, open cell, closed cell, cork, or specially manufactured rubber for the die industry. It is available in strips, blocks, or full sheets.
- Correct rubbering will reduce tonnage and increase press speed.
We have the experience to know that how a die is rubbered effects it’s performance. That is why we…
- Use custom waterjet rubber when needed.
- Use various durometers, thickness, and height. (even on one die as needed)
- Test ejection on our press with sample materials supplied.
- Stock a full range of most ejection rubber materials.
- Use the right material to do the job right!
For a free estimate, call, fax or e-mail your specs, or transmit from your CAD to ours. We’ll get back to you with an estimate, Quickly!